Fraazo - Manager - Operations Excellence (5-12 yrs)
OPERATIONS EXCELLENCE MANAGER
Fraazo, India's fastest growing D2C Consumer Internet Brand is looking to hire Operation Excellence Manager
About Company :
- Fraazo is built with a single mission to provide high quality and hygienic produce to customers - straight from the Farm to Doorstep within 18 hours.
- We are growing at a fast pace and need the best skills, thoughts and ideas to take us where we want to be.
Locations : Mumbai & Pune
Qualification : B.E. (Mechanical/Food technology/Agriculture/Electrical)
Experience : 5-8 Years in FMCG/Food processing MNC in Production Management/QA/TPM/OE/Six Sigma etc., or in VnF Groceries experience in QA with knowledge of TPM/Six sigma/operational excellence practices;
Job Description :
- Prepare Master plan and Drive 5S implementation across all Collection Centers and Dark stores etc.,
- Prepare SOP (Standard operating Procedures) and Work instructions and Daily Routines for all positions and train the members and ensure the adherence at all levels;
- Planning and Training of the team members on 5S, GMP, GWP, Hygiene Practices, Food safety, QA Specifications etc.,
- Conducting 5S and GMP/Food Safety Audits and ensuring the regulatory /statutory compliances as applicable.
- Drive Improvement Projects like Wastage optimization, Availability improvement, Productivity Enhancement etc., using DMAIC/Six Sigma methodology;
- Drive and ensure the Quality of Products from Collection Centre (CC) to Dark Stores (DS) and up to the end Consumer.
- Ensure Documentation at all levels through continuous monitoring and Auditing;
- Training of the team members on Quality Specifications, Defect Matrix etc.,
- RCA (Root Cause Analysis) Tool usage for optimizing the losses/defects generated and Customer complaints etc.,
- Drive Suggestion/Rewards and Recognitions/Idea work shops as per the Road map.
- Drive 5S and KAIZEN culture across all areas.
- Coordinate with HR team on execution of the Training Calendar as per the Plan across all areas
- Liaison with the key stake holders like Operations/Procurement/Last mile /Middle mile operation team etc.,
- Internal and External Benchmarking of for all Product categories for ensuring the quality consistency.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities by evaluating and motivating high performance amongst the team members.
- Drive the Horizontal replication of Good practices within the organization/Bench mark organization etc.,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.