Fraazo - Senior Procurement Manager - Consumables (3-11 yrs)
Who we Are:
FRAAZO, India's fastest growing D2C Consumer Internet Brand is looking to hire talented and smart professionals to enable their upscaling and expansion strategy. FRAAZO is built with a single mission to provide high quality and hygienic produce to customers - straight from the Farm to Doorstep within 18 hours. We currently serve about more than 3lacs+ happy customers. FRAAZO has made online shopping of fresh produce much easier with its hassle-free home delivery options. FRAAZO aims to create a network of more than 500 dark stores across the top 15 cities. Currently, it operates in Mumbai and Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi and Pune. Founded in 2019, FRAAZO owns the integrated supply chain for fresh produce, enabling swift movement, ensuring timely deliveries and reducing food wastage.
We are growing at a fast pace and need the best skills, thoughts and ideas to take us where we want to be. At FRAAZO you will be working alongside with a group of incredibly passionate and driven people who have complete freedom to chase down their goals in a totally uninhibited manner. Here's what will be in store for you at FRAAZO once you join us as a Senior Manager -Procurement
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Manager Procurement (Consumables), responsible for managing all consumables procurement, across all the nodes such as Dark stores, Warehouses, Collection centers, Last Mile. The candidate will work in a highly innovative and agile environment made up both by talented youngsters and senior professionals.
What will you do:
- Developing and implementing the procurement strategy
- Obtaining and reviewing quotations/prices for stores consumables and negotiating cost efficiencies
- Striving to exceed profit plan goals related to materials including cost savings, economies of scale, quality, supplier rationalization, low cost sourcing and other agreed objectives.
- Actively ensure accurate rate controlling measures, for all live units within the company.
- Monitoring of delivery schedules and immediate follow-up on overdue and delayed orders
- Maintain sound working relationships with vendors to ensure responsive service and timely resolution of all issues
- Provision of accurate and appropriate inventory control.
- Process flow for Consumption tracking.
- Having the ability of providing Efficiency and cost control techniques.
You should apply If you have:
- BE/ B. Tech/PGDM in Supply Chain Management preferable from Tier 1 College.
- Proven procurement experience with demonstrable successes in achieving targets / best practice benchmarks
- 3 - 8 years of experience in a similar role/ Warehousing and Logistics experience
- Sound analytical and numerical skills to ensure that deals support the business model
- Willingness to make tough calls when necessary
- Proven relationship building skills and a wide network of professional contacts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong listening skills to enable you to identify strengths, weaknesses and alternative solutions when dealing with vendors.
Life at FRAAZO:
Working at FRAAZO would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. Not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. At FRAAZO, people always have talent up their sleeves. With the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. At FRAAZO, we guarantee a good company.
To make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, FRAAZO strives to make every process transparent. There are many more such eccentricities that make FRAAZO what it is but that's for one to discover. If you feel at home reading this, get in touch.