Associate Talent Acquisition at Zyoin Web Pvt Ltd
Views:40 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Frame CAD Detailer/Revit Modeler - Civil (3-12 yrs)
Frame CAD Detailer/Revit Modeler
Job Description :
1. Responsible to produce cost-effective, lightweight steel framing components quickly and efficiently, which includes framing systems, roofing, flooring, walls and roof trusses.
2. To shop detail secured projects using Frame-CAD Structure from the initial stage through to drafting completion. Will involve revising drawings and making sure that the project is being detailed right, and on time.
3. Prepare structural drawings, production shop drawing, assembly details and other related drawings.
4. Importing Revit drawings to Frame CAD detailer and Structure by using Frame CAD Revlink & Frame CAD Integration.
5. Collaborates with other disciplines to avoid any possible clashing on the design.
6. Also involves producing Frame-CAD detailer drawings and RFY files for production.
7. Also involve having regular contact with the authorized department to discuss the drawings/revisions etc. and having contact with the engineer to get engineering approval/sign-off.
8. Collaborates with design originators, Product Development and Manufacturing Team to identify solutions between original drawings and final CAD designs.
9. Drawing development using AutoCAD and REVIT Strive for new and improved ways to deliver design solutions that keep us moving forward.
10. Ensure all project documentation/archiving is completed once projects are complete.
11. Quality assurance - ensure minimal errors and omissions on design deliverables.
Qualifications & Skills:
1. Excellent Familiarity in software like Frame CAD Structure, Frame CAD Detailer, Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, Frame CAD Revlink Integration etc.
2. Strong practical knowledge and experience in Light Gauge Steel Construction along with Offsite and On-site assembly.
3. Familiar with F325iT, F450iT and ST925iT Frame CAD Machine Setups.
4. Good understanding in CNC files format.
5. Great detailing skills in Autodesk Revit
6. Having a great experience in (BIM360) Collaborate Pro
7. Ability to manage a busy workload and adapt to change in schedules.