Freecharge - Senior Executive - Office Administration (3-7 yrs)
Who we Are?
FreeCharge, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, we are in the business of digital payments with over 60 Million Users & 4 Lacs+ merchants. Our focus is to create an ecosystem of innovative products and features which enable seamless transactions, without the need for cash.
Role Title : Senior Executive
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3-7 Yrs.
Educational Qualification : Bachelor's / Master's Degree
- Responsible for day to day office maintenance and upkeep the office infrastructure
- Managing teams of Housekeeping, Securities & MST
- Responsible for cafeteria and pantry management including food arrangements
- Good knowledge and experience in electrical and HVAC
- Experience into physical security control and CC TV management.
- Vendor management
- Handling all AMC's and Compliance parts
- Prepare MIS and Budget vs Actual pertains to facilities and travel
- Basic enough knowledge in finance
- Co-ordination with finance team for invoice submission and payment follow-ups
- Co-ordination HR Ops team for event organization and logistics arrangements
- Tracking all contracts and its renewal
- Well knowledge in EHS and fire fighting systems
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair and updates.
- Travel-desk management- Booking hotels, flight tickets and MIS
- Coordinate and participate in office space planning, maintenance and renovations when necessary