Partner Consultant at Connexions HR
Views:231 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Freight Operations Executive - Ocean Imports (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Communicate effectively with both internal & external customers, liaising with overseas offices, vendors, agents regarding Freight shipments/bookings.
- Load creation/acknowledge, SOP responsibility for Overseas office
- Confirm all shipment information with origin to initiate shipment
- Receive and validate customer order including shipping documents, SLI, EEI, etc.
- Review/Update: verify fees, SOP, and rates per Quote or Customer SOP/ shipment instructions from customer.
- Verify shipment status, review pre alert and issue shipment documents to concerned CHA team.
- Serve as a liaison between CHA and the customer regarding shipment details and/or in handling exception.
- Communicate exceptions and shipment status with customer and CHA.
- Increase customer satisfaction and business share through regular contact with customer.
- Prepare customer reports on time.
- Ensuring accurate costings and revenues are applied to each shipment.
- Periodic reviews with customers/Sales/KAM on agreed service parameters/SLAs.