HR Manager and Recruitment Specialist at Freight Tiger
Views:272 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Freight Tiger - Office Administrator (1-2 yrs)
Location : Mumbai
About the role :
As an Office administrator you will be a key go to person for all administrative needs of the company. We- re looking for a smart and passionate Office administrator for our growing team across India.
In this position you will :
- Be responsible to overlook the working of the housekeeping.
- Be responsible to manage supplies for the office- pantry, stationary, assets etc.
- Ensure that the office is well equipped and ready for client meetings at any giving time.
- Facilitate Travel/Hotel bookings for all employees including CXO.
- Manage calendar invites for CXO team on gmail calendar.
- Maintain all office assets and records supporting the same.
- Maintain Office documents in an organized manner - Employee related, Contract related, Engagements related.
- Organize and make necessary arrangements for events in office.
- Manage the office front desk and act as the first contact point to greet external visiting parties, Answer to board line calls and direct it to respective teams.
- Be efficient in negotiations with vendors for all facilities and purchases.
- Assist Accounts teams with reimbursement papers, outgoing couriers.
- Assist HR function in Leave maintenance, Recruitment activities etc.
- Handle adhoc office support duties and projects assigned by the management.
- Provide a full spectrum of office operations for our local office and remote offices
What you Bring :
- 2-3 years experience in Office Administration and management.
- Good spoken and written English. Should be able to communicate clearly and confidently with senior management and all teams.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Work.
- Working knowledge of Gmail including managing calendars.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to organize work at hand and prioritize basis situation.
- Smart and intelligent attitude to take up responsibilities.
- Proactive to take up work instead of being complacent and waiting for work to be assigned.
- Quick learning ability.
- Handling Executive Assistant responsibilities is an added plus.
Good to have :
- Vendor contacts for best pricing of Office supplies
- Laptop( Windows/Mac) maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of Office essential equipment's like printer, scanner, Video conferencing, biometric machines, etc.
What we will assess you on
- Communication skills
- Ability to learn and own responsibilities.
- Flexibility to work timings.
- Ability to work with ambiguity.
- Commitment to work.
- Time sensitivity to complete work.
- Ability to work with an existing team.