Recruiter at Talent Integrator
Views:406 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Function Safety Officer (2-5 yrs)
Good Knowledge/Experience required in following areas :
- Experience in the area of safety standards (IEC 61508, ISO 26262) and related methods, e.g. risk analysis, functional and technical safety concepts (FSCand TSC) are recommended
- Good Exposure in safety analysis tools like HARA, FTA, FMEA and FMEDA and HAZOP
- Exposure on system FMEA and system FTA recommended.
- Development as per ISO 26262 ASIL level A/B/C.
- Good communication and team skills
- Profound analytical and conceptions skills
- Ability for travel
- Planning, coordination and proceeding of safety activities in safety-related development projects in appliance of requirements out of ISO26262 and other safety standards, E.g. Hazard and risk analysis, generation of safety concepts for drivetrain, validation reports and safety.
- Support of quote activities concerning functional safety elements
- Analysis and evaluation of safety - critical functions according to the requirements of the standard and component- related safety concepts
- Coaching of customers and project teams concerning functional safety management, e.g. effort estimation, moderation and assessments
- Take part in project reviews, internally and the customer
- Interact with external customer as per the project requirement (customer and counterpart team)
- Requirement Analysis/Definition
- Customer/Counterpart interaction
- Effective usage of resources