Account Manager at Fidelity IT Job
Views:275 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Functional Safety Engineer - Automotive (6-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Good understanding of ISO 26262. "Road vehicles - Functional safety" and its methodologies.
- Should have total experience 6-9 years, at least 4+ yrs in Automotive Functional Safety.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety life cycle as per ISO26262.
- Hazard analyses Risk Assessment
- Functional Safety requirements
- Technical Safety requirements
- Safety at Software & Hardware Level
- Should have experience of working on safety analysis like FMEA (Failure Modes and Effect Analysis), FTA (Fault Tree Analysis), DFA (Dependent Failure Analysis) for system / software / hardware.
- Should have experience of Hardware Architecture metrics (FMEDA) and PMHF analysis as per ISO26262 requirements.
- Ready to work on any phase of functional safety life cycle.
Technical skills required :
- Strong background of automotive product development phases.
- Knowledge of electronic embedded products.
- Knowledge of software embedded products.
- Knowledge of Design Quality tools (DFMEA, FTA, - )
- Knowledge in functional safety process according to ISO26262
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.