Account Manager at Fidelity IT Job
Views:241 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Functional Safety Engineer - Automotive (6-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Good understanding of ISO 26262. "Road vehicles - Functional safety" and its methodologies.
- Should have total experience 6-9 years, at least 4+ yrs in Automotive Functional Safety.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety life cycle as per ISO26262.
- Hazard analyses Risk Assessment
- Functional Safety requirements
- Technical Safety requirements
- Safety at Software & Hardware Level
- Should have experience of working on safety analysis like FMEA (Failure Modes and Effect Analysis), FTA (Fault Tree Analysis), DFA (Dependent Failure Analysis) for system / software / hardware.
- Should have experience of Hardware Architecture metrics (FMEDA) and PMHF analysis as per ISO26262 requirements.
- Ready to work on any phase of functional safety life cycle.
Technical skills required :
- Strong background of automotive product development phases.
- Knowledge of electronic embedded products.
- Knowledge of software embedded products.
- Knowledge of Design Quality tools (DFMEA, FTA, - )
- Knowledge in functional safety process according to ISO26262