Practise Group Leader at Vitasta Consulting Pvt.Ltd
Views:409 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Functional Safety Engineer - Automotive Domain (10-15 yrs)
Position: Functional Safety Engineer - (Automotive Functional Safety)
- Responsible for functional safety development on system level and the respective tests during the development of safety systems in order to meet the requirement of corresponding standards such ISO26262 efficiently.
- Supporting functional safety development in the field of hardware and software development during the development of safety systems in order to meet the requirements of corresponding standards such as, ISO 26262 efficiently.
- Responsible for the documentation on system level, hardware/software level related to functional safety (functional safety concept, safety case, FSRs, TSRs, HSRs, SSRs, etc.)
- Evaluate and proof the design with analysis method such as FMEA, FTA, FMEDA etc. that the safety targets previously set have been achieved and new risks are under control.
- Coordinate the functional safety activities between different systems, working as system of system.
- Supporting Functional Safety discussion in customer project for all related products.
- Support internal functional safety assessment
- Supporting and evaluating sub-suppliers in the field of functional safety
Practise Group Leader- Vitasta Consulting Pvt Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.