Team Lead at Spectral Consultants
Views:165 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Functional Safety Engineer - FMEA (3-5 yrs)
Working Experience and knowledge required in following areas :
- Good knowledge and Hands-on experience of ISO 26262 and preferably experience in implementing FuSa process in an automotive environment (OEM/Tier1/ESP).
- Familiarity with complete Functional Safety lifecycle including FSC, TSC, tool qualification, audits and assessments.
- Familiar with Safety Analysis (FMEA, FTA, FMEDA, DFA etc.) and SW Safety knowledge
- Strong Electrical and Electronic Systems experience, and good understanding of Automotive Systems and Functionalities.
Job Responsibility :
- Prepare functional safety concept, technical safety concept.
- Hazard Analysis and Risk assessment and DFMEA - System, Hardware, Software.
- Derivation of safety requirements from safety concept.
- Define safety strategies for random hardware failure.
- Define system safe states and its transition and perform failure analysis for interfaces.
- Perform design safety analysis FMEA, FTA for systematic failures (system, software)
- Prepare test case specification and perform functional safety validation.
- ISO26262 processes as per part 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
Other Skills and Attributes :
- Relevant Functional Safety Certifications from TUV or any similar organizations
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Experience in FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis), FTA (Fault Tree Analysis)
- HAZOP, HARA (Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment) , FSC (Functional Safety Concepts)
- TSC (Technical Safety Concepts)
- ISO 26262 knowledge
Desired tools knowledge (any one) :
- Tool for FTA
- APIS IQ