Functional Safety Expert (4-10 yrs)
Desired Profile :
- Experience inleading and delivering Functional Safety activities according to ISO26262
- Functional Safety Expert (TUV) or equivalent certification
- Experience with DFA,FMEA, FMEDA, FTA
- Experience or familiarity with design and verification processes, ASIC design methodologies (RTL and Synthesis)
- Experience in fault injection techniques
- Familiarity with Configuration, Requirements, and Documentation Management tools (e.g. Perforce, Jama, JIRA, etc)
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management standards
Job Description :
- Create and/or support functional safety work products according to ISO 26262 which include the Safety Plan, Safety Manual, Safety Requirements and Safety Analysis including qualitative and quantitative FMEDA, and Safety Verification and Validation activities on IP as a SEooC (Safety Element out of Context).
- Collaborate with project engineers, marketing & development team, safety consultants, vendors and customers on Functional Safety activities
- Work with architecture team on Functional Safety products to propose safety features and define the safety architecture
- Create/review functional safety documentation according to ISO 26262
- Conduct reviews with product teams to ensure functional safety standards are being met throughout product development cycles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.