Furlenco - Executive/Supervisor - Refurbishment/Segregation/Quality (4-8 yrs)
Furlenco is looking for a smart, aggressive, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who can narrow their focus to continuous improvement and growth. The role will allow you to contribute in the smooth running of the refurbishment process at Furlenco by managing the refurb center.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing the refurb costs - people, transport, materials etc
- Meeting the weekly targets set by Demand team
- Improve throughput at the refurbishment centre
- Manage a team of contractual supervisors or blue collared workforce at Refurbishment Center
- Knowledge of manufacturing upholstery and furniture is a must
What you get :
- Knowledge enrichment about the start-up culture, its competitors and about potential new products and services
- Opportunity to set up and be part of new age delivery experience
- Be part of the ONLY Indian company in the top 10 and the top Indian ecommerce company amongst the 1,000 High-Growth Companies in Asia Pacific by Financial Times, 2018 Rankings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.