HR Executive at Sourceone Staffing & Solutions
Views:167 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Furnace Incharge - Ferro Alloy Industry (10-12 yrs)
Mandatory Skills Required :
- B.E/B.Tech Metallurgy with minimum 10-12 years of process industry experience & minimum 5 years relevant experience in Ferro alloy industry.
Position Description :
Position : Furnace Incharge
Grade : M4
Location : Amona-Goa
Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for commissioning and safe start-up of new Fe-Si unit.
- Responsible for the operations of ferro silicon plant and possesses in depth knowledge about the manufacturing process and can teach / supervise others.
- Planning of resources and continuously monitoring of productivity to achieve desired business goals.
- Monitor and review of Operational KPI. Benchmarking KPIs against Indian and global peers to achieve superlative performance.
- Focus of asset integrity, process Control, Quality and Asset optimisation.
- Focus on Vedanta safety standards and critical risk management system.
- Ensure safe working conditions and demonstrate in depth understanding of operational issues associated with the controls and management of risk.
- Responsible for inventory management and raw material management for ferro silicon unit.
- Responsible for final product quality as per customer requirement.
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech Metallurgy with minimum 10-12 years of process industry experience & minimum
- 5 years relevant experience in Ferro alloy industry.