People Manager at Futuristic Labs
Views:374 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Futuristic Labs - Industrial Designer (1-5 yrs)
Futuristic Labs is exactly what it sounds like - a place to 'dream' & 'build' futuristic products. We are an enthusiastic team working towards building innovative consumer products to make sure we have a healthier and superior lifestyle in the future.
We are looking for someone who has experience with the full spectrum of product development : from concept to prototype to production ready design.
Must have qualities:
- Keen sense of design - We need you to have a sharp eye for detail and understand the needs of our users.
- Loves to iterate quickly. We have weekly prototyping cycles and you'll need to be able to keep up with the demanding nature of a startup.
- Strong 2D and 3D Visualization skills. You should be able to communicate to the team what you have in mind and be able to visualize what the team is looking for.
- Strong CAD modeling skills (Preferably Solidworks or Fusion 360)
- High context switching ability, you will be working on multiple projects as time goes on.
- You should be able to work with our engineers to make your ideas from a concept to reality.
- You must have strong passion for robotics, automation & Design, without it you will find what we are doing difficult. There are much easier jobs elsewhere.
We are building real hardware. We prefer hands-on builders.
We are a just starting, everyone wears several hats. You should be comfortable working outside the boundaries of traditional engineering disciplines.
We prefer portfolio's over degrees. So please include a link to your portfolio in the notes section. (Behance, Yanko design, personal page etc... somewhere we can take a look).
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more about what we are doing at FuturisticLabs :)