People Manager at Futuristic Labs
Views:653 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Futuristic Labs - Junior Mechanical Design Engineer (1-3 yrs)
Job Summary :
Do you love good home-cooked food?
We at Futuristic Labs are working at the intersection of the software, hardware, and food. We are building a consumer product that makes it easy for anyone to cook at home with just 5 min of hands-on time. We would love you to be a part of it.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Assist in the Product development of systems, subsystems and components, from prototype to production.
- CAD modelling, and detail drafting
- Construct prototypes and confirm designs with the design/purchasing team
- Work with suppliers and machine shops to design, specify and qualify components
- Test, research and validate existing and new products, as well as help in the ideation process of various new products
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standards
Create, Organize and Maintain existing engineering records
- Product Development
- 3D Modelling and Drafting - Fusion 360
- Assembly & Testing
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- BE / B.Tech Mechanical or Related Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical or Related Engineering
Experience : 1-3 Years