People Manager at Futuristic Labs
Views:476 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Futuristic Labs - Quality Control Engineer (1-3 yrs)
Job Summary :
Do you love good home-cooked food?
We at Futuristic Labs are working at the intersection of the software, hardware, and food. We are building a consumer product that makes it easy for anyone to cook at home with just 5 min of hands-on time. We would love you to be a part of it.
We are seeking a Procurement & Quality Engineer. This position is a Quality check of industrial products. This position is based in Hyderabad, India. A Quality Engineer works within the quality team to ensure the overall quality of a manufactured product and is tasked with creating documentation, devising quality tests and defining the criteria a test result should meet.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible to Monitor, Measure, Analyze & Improve Quality Objectives
- Responsible for developing process Quality, process capability improvements, value engineering and reduction of Internal PPM
- Responsible to contribute for continuous improvements in Productivity, Quality and Product Cost
- Set detailed guidelines on what needs to be checked and what the quality standards are
- Update our Quality Management System (QMS) with incidents, fixes and improvements
- Determine quality metrics for all manufacturing procedures
- Monitor the entire production cycle and perform regular tests to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible
- Inspect product materials and electrical systems for defects and durability
- Identify the root of technical issues and recommend fixes
- Prepare reports on malfunctions and corrective actions (e.g. number of defective raw materials per order)
- Review current blueprints and quality documentation
- Set and track quality assurance goals (e.g. reduce average turnaround time for quality checks by 20%)
- Coordinate with external quality assurance auditors and technicians to ensure legal compliance
- Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the products
- They play a key role in fixing issues when they arise.
- Previous work experience as a Quality Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS) and testing methodologies
- In-depth understanding of technical documentation
- Familiarity with statistical analysis
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Team spirit
- Good analytical skills
- Ambitious and goal orientated.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be willing to travel on Vendor Sites
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- BE / B.Tech Engineering - Mechanical
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering