G Shoe Export - Senior Project Manager/Project Head/Operation Head (8-14 yrs)
- GSE Renewables is a multi vertical Boutique Renewables Energy focused company offering Services in Investment Banking, Consultancy and Project Development. They provide complete turnkey level services for business seeking solar plant installation and High grade level financial products for High Return seeking Investors.
- While their focus is Solar they have a good amount of experience in Wind and Energy Efficiency. Promoted by top industry professionals, GSER has advised more than $ 15 Million worth of deals on projects and is growing. They help companies install solar on their rooftops by providing turnkey level consultancy incorporating financial modeling, documentation, statutory analysis, negotiation and execution.
- Renewable Energy / Manufacturing / Petroleum background Candidate preferred
Essential Duties :
- Coordination of installation schedules; management of staffing to ensure on time completion.
- Coordination of permission for projects.
- Coordinate with development and engineering to develop preliminary design budget.
- Prepare bid packages and procure materials and services as needed.
- Create project budget based upon quotes and bids; track project costs.
- Perform regular check-ins with job superintendents to gauge project progress.
- Serve as point-of-contact for customers/clients during each project.
- Provide progress reports and other status updates to client and management as required.
- Maintaining records and databases
- Troubleshooting issues relating to installations
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Manage design terms and site engineers
- Finalize EPC contracts
Knowledge and skill requirements :
- 8 years solar project management experience including projects of at least 3 MW+
- 8 years previous experience in project management and/or construction operations
- Experience and understanding of Distributed Generation Solar projects
- NABCEP PV Installation professional certification preferred
- Solid understanding of Project Management process
- Ability to problem solve both personnel issues and project issues
- Good record keeping and organizational skills
- Ability to travel regionally, depending on project location
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.