Manager - HR at GAR Corporation Pvt Ltd
Views:608 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
GAR Corp - Manager - Safety (13-17 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Well versed with Acts, Laws, Rules & Standards pertaining to Environmental, Health & Safety in a construction Industry.
2) Able to deliver training to each trade group in a construction industry i.e. employees, workmen related to Civil, MEP, Finishing etc.
3) Able to handle a team of not less than 10 members.
4) Able to formulate and implement Safety documents and procedures related to construction site-related activities.
5) Able to handle multiple vendors and shall be capable to drive them in terms of safety.
6) Able to achieve key performance indicators i.e. zero incidents at the site and ensure zero lost-time injuries at the site.
7) Must have handled high rise commercial building projects for not less than 3 years.
8) Well versed with waste management procedures and implementation at sites.
9) Well versed with incident investigations & their techniques and implementation of corrective actions and preventive actions
10) Well versed with general inspections, periodic audits and safety walk down and sustenance of the compliances.
11) Well versed with ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 standards and their implementation & assurance at the site.
12) Sound knowledge in Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment techniques and their mitigation at sites.
13) Well versed with fall protection measures and their effective implementation at site.
14) Well versed with Occupational health hazards in the construction industry and implementation of their precautionary measures.
15) Sound Knowledge regarding Plant, equipment, and machinery used in the construction industry