Garcorp - Executive Assistant (5-8 yrs)
Executive Assistant - Job Description :
1. Reporting directly to Director and working on day to day tasks.
2. Act as first point of contact for all work-related discussions for the Director.
3. Manage appointment calendar for Executive Director. Prepare agenda, memos and confidential documents, Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
4. Making appointments and planning their managers diary.
5. Organising and attending meetings; sometimes taking minutes and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings.
6. Manage complex and dynamic travel arrangements and coordinate travel itineraries for Executive Director. Prepare monthly expense reports.
7. To efficiently address phone calls, emails, miscellaneous duties as assigned from time to time.
8. Should have experience for preparing and presenting various MIS reports to the Management.
Required Skills :
1. Communication Skill should be good in verbal and written both.
2. Well dressed and presentable and groomed.
3. Age limit below 33 years.
4. Education qualification: any PG or UG.
5. Minimum 5 years- experience required.
6. Looking for Male candidate only.