Recruiter at GE Renewable Energy
Views:156 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GE - Assistant Manager - Production (7-13 yrs)
Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Includes Service Shops. Impacts departmental operations and responsible for planning/execution. The role has some autonomy but is focused on execution of activities within an operating discipline covered by standard functional practices and procedures. Some judgment may be required but this is typically with guidance.
- Oversight and management of front-line manufacturing employees.
- Typically managing hourly employee populations.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline.
- Uses prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
- In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Uses some level of judgment and has ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters but with guidance.
- Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks.
- Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor with proven interpersonal skills or an early people leader who can hire and develop talent. Provides informal guidance to new team members
Required Qualifications :
This role requires advanced experience of 7-10 years in the Manufacturing & Production Supervision in blade production. Wind blade manufacturing experience is a must.
Knowledge level is comparable to a bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with relevant experience).