Recruitment Coordinator at Angel and Genie
Views:882 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
General Manager - Civil Projects (10-15 yrs)
GM Projects - Reports to our Chairman and Managing Director
- Site Monitoring & co-ordination of high rise Commercial & Residential construction activities.
- Prepare & Review BOQs (Bills of Quantity)
- Review Civil, Architectural, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing designs.
- Liaise with consultants for updating of site activities and plan progressive schedules
- Liaise and correspond with concerned Local Building & Governmental departments regarding civil work approvals and Site Safety
- Project Execution in accordance with design specifications.
- High focus on Quality control
- Planning, Scheduling and Development of Construction Plans and site activities
- Identifying & Short listing Contractors
- Supervision of Contractors and sub-contractors work on site.
- Negotiate with sub-contractors
- Check Billing & Quality of work executed
- Raise Purchase Requests for material on time.
- Quality control of materials supplied.
- Updating Feasibility Study of current and new projects
- MIS reports to management with status updates.
- Red Flags on project delays
- Labour & Material contingency planning
- Site Safety and Security measures
- Wastage Control
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills and understanding of Autocad, MS Excel, MS Word,
- Primevera or MS Project.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good team building, conflict resolution, and coaching skills
Work Experience : 15 years with a minimum of 7-10 years in a Management role
Education : B.Tech/B.E/MTech
Specialization : Civil PG - Any PG Course;MBA - Preferred
Working knowledge : ISO 9000, 14000, OSHAS & Green Building
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.