Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:3323 Applications:743 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
General Manager - Civil Projects (15-25 yrs)
Candidate should be - BE / B tech - Civil Engineering
- Ensure site engineers review and check plans, drawings for accuracy of calculations
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Oversee and sign off the selection and requisition of materials
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the project consultants
- Act as the company liaison with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors involved in the project(s)
- Ensure there is liaison with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- Communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular site or design meetings
- Supervise site engineers in charge of day-to-day management of the site, including monitoring the site productivity and the work of any subcontractors
- Review, approve and track construction project plans submitted by project site engineers. This will include preparation of monthly reports for various sites for submission to the company management.
- Prepare/Review and enforce company quality control and health and safety matters standard operating procedures for construction sites
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Work together with the company contract manager/quantity surveyor on cost and contractual related matters for all company projects