Consultant at Hunter-Z Research Private Limited
Views:168 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Control Engineering (18-22 yrs)
Job Title : CE Manager ~ General Manager
Experience : 18- 25 Yrs
Job Purpose :
CE Manager ~ General Manager has the responsibility of managing designers and produce optimized design. They are extremely innovative, artistic and creative and often collaborate on projects with their colleagues, delegate tasks and check for quality and consistency. They also meet with clients, listen to their project specifications and translate their requests into designs.
Required Exposure in :
- 18-22 yrs of experience in designing of which 11+ years of experience in managing the designers is mandatory.
- Should have exposure in engineering processes, standards, methods, and procedures and accomplish assigned tasks in given time frame.
- Education: BE / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Proven experience as Controls manager
- Demonstrated experience executing electrical component level design and development
- Proven experience in building Panels/ Standardize them.
- Strong in Engineering fundamentals
- Familiarity with engineering tools including FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, Stack Analysis & DFM/DFA.
- Must have the ability to work independently or in teams, and be able to prioritize own work, and meet agreed timelines
Roles of a CE Manager ~ General Manager :
- Develop design strategies
- Manage design activities
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing team
- Present design ideas
- Evaluate design performance
- Deadline Management
Detailed Responsibilities of a CE Manager ~ General Manager :
- Participate in design meetings and provide continual input to optimize design
- Responsible for Design of Panels - Delivery Schedule.
- Manage distribution of workload within team.
- Collaborate on new design issues and research projects with team.
- Project prioritization of design, assignment and management to designers.
- Evaluate and motivate designers toward continued growth and leading design solutions.
- Assist technically for internal and external customers.
- Monitor the panel building activities