General Manager - Design - Telecom (15-22 yrs)
We are looking for a seasoned General manager with outstanding Design Engineering and EPC skills in Fiber Network and Small Cell Deployment. We are looking for someone who has experience in driving key initiatives from inception to closure and post implementation reviews within a fast-paced environment. Should have a resilient nature and should have ability in delivering short turn around projects. The key functions to be carried out by GM include :
1. Analyzes new business requirements and advises leadership team on the most effective approach and resolution to issues.
2. Interact with the clients and impress with exceptional telecom design, construction, and management skills.
3. Display robust knowledge of OSP Design including preparation of construction drawings, and permits in support of the engineering projects.
4. Read and understand highway/road prints and identify conflicts with outside plant facilities
5. Create designs of feeder and distribution cable facilities using appropriate tools.
6. Prepare Fiber Splice Documentation.
7. Willing to travel on short notice
Skills and Education Requirement :
1. Proven leader
2. Possess strong written & oral communications, both business and technical
3. Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Engineering or, Geographic Information Systems, willing to substitute relevant work experience with education requirement. Preference will be given to candidates with Master's degree or PhD.
4. 15+ years relevant experience
5. Telecom, Electric and Cable utility experience.
6. Geographic Information Systems experience.
7. Experience with on-shore operations.
8. Consideration will be made for experience in the market.
9. Preferred to have ability to drive around him self to meet the clients in overseas locations.
Benefits and Others :
This position will oversee the utilization of resources, (North American based, India- based, and/or contract). The Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. A wide range of benefit choices is available for our employees, stock purchase plans and more.