GM - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:302 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
General Manager/DGM - Solid Waste Management Plant (15-25 yrs)
The Company is one of the top five players in the Indian Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) management industry and is looking for a senior professional for their prestigious project for the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM). The proposed plan consists of a composting procedure with a capacity of 1000 TPD and a bioreactor landfill of 3000 TPD to 6500 TPD capacity
Key Result Areas :
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Ensure that proper Quality and Processes are maintained.
- Prepare plans for Preventing and Predictive Maintenance.
- Ensure Proper Inventory Control
- Maintain proper Budgeting and Cost control mechanism
- Set up and maintain EHS requirements
- BE in Mechanical /Chemical or equivalent is desired
Experience : 15-20 years in Municipal Solid Waste Management with the knowledge of Material Recovery Facility, Composting and Refuse Derived Fuel management is required.
Should have handled 800-1000 TPD solid waste management plant.