HR Executive at Konnect HR Executive Search Firm
Views:1661 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
General Manager - EHS (18-25 yrs)
We have opportunity as Head/GM ESH with leading chemical company.
Qualification & Certification Required :
- B.E/B. Tech. (Chemical)
- Diploma in Industrial Safety ( Full Time)
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) NEBOSH
- Process Safety Management Expert
- Fire and Explosion Hazard
- Risk Assessment (QRA, LOPA)
- Proficiency in ensuring sound Health, Safety and Environment conditions with sound knowledge of standard engineering principle & practices for HSE Management.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, analytical & problem-skills and a flair for working in versatile environment.
Job Responsibility :
- Responsible as EHS head of entire site, all the statutory Compliance.
- Responsible for ETP operation & its compliance.
- Hazop study of all the process, or any process modifications
- HIRA study of each activity
- Environment Clearance
- Lead the Environmental and Sustainability projects, identify opportunities and provide solutions for a sustainable future.
Industry Preferable : Pharmaceutical / Chemical
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.