Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:216 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
General Manager - Highway Projects (15-25 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile :
- BE-Civil + 15+ Years of experience
- Should have handled multiple Highway / Road, Bridges projects form HO.
- Strong in Project/Resource Planning & Client Mgmt.
- Oversee all aspects of the building process, working closely with engineers and architects to develop plans, establish timetables, and determine labor and material costs.
- Highway construction project managers are responsible for ensuring the project is completed on budget and within scope.
- They also hire and manage subcontractors and employees, gather permits, and ensure all aspects of the project are up to code.
- The main responsibilities of highway construction project managers are overall project planning, distributing resources, time management, risk management, creating benchmarks, managing the budget, managing staff, and managing relationships with key stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To Manager/Supervise/coordinate multiple projects from HO.
Required to :
- Motivate & Plan available resources for best utilization
- Coordinate & get the necessary approvals from NH/IC/Consultants,
- Coordinate with other HO dept for execution
- Working closely with all the department for smooth and quality output deliverable.
- Ensure all technical work is undertaken to the correct standards & specifications.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality and consistency of all technical documents.
- Work with the relevant technical team to ensure that all technical deliverables are properly checked and approved.
- Escalate issues that may impact on time/cost/quality to the next level immediately.
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Managing co-ordination of the contractors and workers engaged in project work.
- Managing project deliverable in line with the project plan.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at the project level.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.