HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:162 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager - Hydroponics (18-20 yrs)
General Manager, Hydroponics
Location : Noida
Experience : 18 - 20 Years
Function : Others
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
1. Will be operating with business head to understand strategic fit of hydroponics to support overall Company's Strategy. Leveraging on Hydroponics ecosystem and monetizing the same.
2. Facilitate Business Head in planning, formulating and developing short term and long term Business Strategies, objectives and revenue projections, ensuring long term viability of Business unit and also that they are in line with group's objective, plans and vision.
3. Develop Annual business plans, operating plans and budgets to support strategic guidelines given by Business Head and also meet agreed objectives and revenue projections and ensure implementation of the approved plans.
4. Provide operational inputs to all functions (including primary processing) at business levels/company levels ensuring efficient and effective work planning, allocation, management of targets etc.
5. Plan and implement a complete Hydroponic system.
6. Research and implement best hydroponic techniques for cultivation and marketing of crops grown at the Hydroponic farms.
7. Would oversee establishment and operations of large hi-tech agroforestry/horticulture farms, mechanization for farm operations and introduction of latest techniques in soil and water conservation, agroforestry, tissue culture, Agri Q.C labs, greenhouse etc.
8. Maintain and ensure that all activities meet and integrate with organizational requirements for requirements, legal requirements (all corporate governance compliances) and business ethics.
9. Coach, motivate and guide team in achieving performance targets.
10. Would oversee the cultivation and marketing of medicinal and aromatic plants, agroforestry plants, identifying, introducing, cultivating and marketing of crops grown at the Hydroponic farms with techno-commercial and financial suitability to company's operations.
10. Responsible for arranging important regulatory approvals, permissions, agreements with State/Central Governments relating to land celing laws, revenue laws, forestry laws, labour laws etc.
11. Help build the positive brand identity of the company.
- B.Sc in Agriculture/Horticulture/Botany/Bio-Technology/Agriculture Engineering.
- Ph.D in Agriculture/Horticulture/Botany/Bio-Technology/Agriculture Engineering (Optional).
- Post Graduate in Agriculture/Horticulture/Botany/Bio-Technology/Agriculture Engineering with MBA from reputed institute.
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time