Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:818 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager - Lubricants (15-18 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Should possess good communication skills in English and Hindi;
- Required to communicate with the top and bottom line of the organization;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team;
- Capable to groom successors
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum work experience of 15+ years of which at least 05 years as Head - Lubrication in the Lube manufacturer industry.
- Should have knowledge on the Lubricant selection and Lubrication practices
- Should have knowledge on Lubricant handling and storage inventory management.
- Should have knowledge on selection of Lubrication Equipment and Contamination Control Products.
- Should have work experience on Lubrication preventive maintenance and Work Order Management.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
GM - Lubrication is responsible for developing procedures for receiving inspection of incoming products (including lubricants) and non complying conditions for all HEMM equipment. The incumbent will establish lubrication and contamination control guidelines associated with equipment rebuilders (engines, motors, pumps, gearboxes, etc.) for all equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Objectivity of this role :
- Manage Lubrication Suppliers and service providers, Review them and finalize the annual rate contract of lubricants.
- Supports the selection and management of lubrication software and other information technology products/ processes including data entry, lubrication scheduling software etc.
- Defines overall lubrication program goals, budgets and plans.
- Evaluates proposed lubrication capital expenditures using standard economic analysis methods.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Implement Lubrication procedure for preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance during Tank/sump flushing and cleaning, Oil drain interval and criteria (interval-based or condition- based), Top-up procedures, Grease gun calibration and operation, Machine inspections, Contamination control, Filter changes and used filter inspection.
- Oversees all lubricant storage room activities and equipment including layout, lube container selection, transfer equipment, pumps and tools, ventilation, funnels and hoses, safety equipment and procedures, housekeeping standards, training, record keeping, etc.
- Responsible for management of lubricant inventories, reorder points, stock rotation, setting of expiration dates, product labeling and incoming delivery inspections.
- Responsible for tracking and management of lubricant consumption including leakage control. Establishes lubricant consumption strategies.
- Implements overall lubrication effectiveness metrics and other key performance indicators
- Carry out Failure Modes Effects Analysis, Root Cause Failure Analysis and develop troubleshooting templates and fault trees for common machine conditions.
- Responsible for training of lubrication technicians on proper PMs and inspections
WORKING CONDITIONS :
ACCOMMODATION : Can avail company provided accommodation or any other within the vicinity of the Company.
CONVEYANCE : Eligible for the Conveyance vehicle in the workshop.