Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:614 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Manufacturing Operations - Textile Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Our client is one of the leading Inner-Wear manufacturer in the world with plants across various countries. and they are looking for General Manager Technical.
We are looking for candidates only from the Textiles or apparel industry. Other Industrial experience NOT considered
- A candidate who has requisite experience working in Textiles/Apparel industry handling Operations, IE, and engineering, Finished Goods, Technical, Quality, and Procurement, Logistics, finance and the HR team
- Candidate will be ultimately responsible for developing and selling collections aligned with customer needs and expectations while providing high quality product with a perceived value and high level of service at every stage of the development.
- Candidate will also bear responsibility in designing, implementing and driving manufacturing excellence in our client facilities.
- Candidate will focus on consistent delivery of performance to plan, quality and productivity improvements.
- Candidate will focus on deliverables as per agreed plans on Manufacturing location based safety, quality, delivery, cost, moral and environment.
- Candidate will drive to create best in class manufacturing unit whilst aligning to manufacturing strategies of the Company and all other processes/procedures which will include Operations, IE, and engineering, FG, Technical, Quality, and Procurement and finance you will partner the HR team in recruiting cadre to your SBU, and play a direct role in developing technical talent.
- Candidate will guide and build your organization to be a cohesive performance oriented team and ensure talent identification, training and grooming future leaders in order to meet expat replacement plan.
- We are considering candidates who has worked in International locations and in MNC,Expats are also considered for this position
Interested candidates may apply with your updated resume and contact S.Krishnan at 0091 8309618146
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.