General Manager - New Product Development (2-11 yrs)
Designation: General Manager
Full Time Opportunity
- Shall support in defining and implementing the R&D program for new variants/product development with internal and external resources wherever applicable.
- Support timely completion of all activities assigned on projects related to innovation, renovation, and quality improvement projects.
- Provide strong support by rightly executing all activities assigned in product development including formulation development, pilot & plant trials, shelf-life study, sensory evaluation, technology transfer, and R&D documentation (specifications, protocols, reports)
- Lead development of lab/pilot product prototypes to shortlist options based on sensory and process feasibility.
- The incumbent will be responsible for formulation development activities, cost innovation programmes, and closely liaise with sales/marketing and factory/lab business functions to deliver business objectives.
Desire Candidates :
- Good experience in product development & New Product Launch
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of technical aspects of production, product development, and quality control parameters of tea/beverages.
- Knowledge in Regulatory affairs, production & quality management of Tea/Beverages, etc.
- Knowledge of Food Safety
- Knowledge of ayurvedic ingredient & their applications