HR at Talent Solutions
Views:626 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Operations (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Company is a more than twenty year old business group headquartered at Baner, Pune.
Founded by Mr Vidyadhar Sarfare, the group has successfully created businesses and collaborations with prominent industrial conglomerates in India.
Company has established business interests in the fields of Information Technology and Healthcare.
Through its Healthcare arm, the group has plans for major expansion primarily focusing on developing a chain of TERTIARY MULTI-SPECIALITY HOSPITALS
These hospitals will come up at strategic locations across Maharashtra, beginning in Pune.
Currently, we have 150 bedded hospital functioning at Bhosari & a 220 bedded tertiary hospital is coming up at Baner, Pune.
- Responsible to assign, direct and supervise all the work at the corporate office across departments.
- Managing project related work and its execution as and when its active that includes liasoning with Consultants, Architects etc.
- Working along with MD & External Consultants in Project Fund raising activities as & when required.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company as a whole
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
General Management Operations Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have worked on a similar profile earlier
MBA (preferably Finance) with around 15 years of experience
Age around 38-42 years
Excellent communication skills
Good leadership and management skills
Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
Male Candidates Only
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM - Finance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.