Recriuter at Confidential
Views:200 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
General Manager - Operations & Maintenance (18-25 yrs)
The key responsibilities of the positions are as under :
- Ensure that the agreed deliverables in terms of equipment availability, plant efficiency, and safety in operations are delivered month on month to clients.
- Provide a safe work environment for people and equipment without compromising in any manner.
- Adherence to statutory provision of law as applicable to our operations at different sites.
- Maintain a tight control on operational efficiencies and cost management aimed at achieving the budgeted revenue and gross margin.
- Continuously train and develop the team to achieve higher levels of productivity.
- Maintain excellent relationship with the Maintenance & Operational team of clients across sites as well as with various external bodies for smooth running of the sites.
- Compliance with internal policies, procedures and processes.
- Assist the business development team in continuously scanning the environment for new business opportunities at existing as well as new sites,and provide necessary inputs.
- Provide the necessary managerial and technical leadership to the site and Project Managers in the smooth functioning at various locations.
- Preparation of Annual Operating Plans (AOP's) for all the projects in consultation with all the stakeholders.
- Meet with Clients on regular intervals during site visits and maintain a good relation in the interest of the business.
- Exercise on bringing the excellence in O&M projects and work on savings and cost reduction by avoiding un-wanted/unnecessary expenditure.
- Preparation and checking of Annual O&M and Major Maintenance programs for projects and monitor the execution works as per the program.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a graduate engineer with at least 18+ years of experience in handling the power business in either the process or discrete manufacturing industries.
- P&L management exposure is essential, as the incumbent would be responsible for the overall financial performance of the Division.
- The candidate must be multilingual, ability to communicate in Hindi is mandatory.
- Relationship management with client.
- Employee engagement and leadership development.
- Safety at the sites.
- Technical guidance (Maintenance Systems & Practices, understanding different types of Technology deployed) aimed at improving asset efficiency and life