Head HR at Suvarnach.com
Views:1347 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
General Manager - Operations - Manufacturing (20-30 yrs)
We have opening for our client based in Hyderabad. They are looking for GM Operations.
- Candidate should have 20+ years of operations experience in the manufacturing of engineering products in reputed organizations. Strong ability in people management.
- Preferred age group - 40 to 50 years and expected to relocate to Hyderabad.
- Candidate should be an experienced, ambitious plant manager, preferably with automotive or engineering industry, ideally an experience with larger companies of MNC.
- He should be a strong partner of the Management Team and also member of the global plant cluster.
- Position is reporting to Managing Director disciplinary and functionally to ISC chief, APAC.
Job Description :
- Managing, Leading the entire operations of the facility like manufacturing, Assembly, foundry, quality, purchase, supply chain, IE etc.
- Leading, coordinating and organizing the production schedule with reliably and effectively to meet the customer requirement of Divisions with committed cost, quality, and time.
- Ensure and provide quality centred organization.
- Minimise resources consumption through efficient resources allocation to enable to enhance productivity levels of material, energy, personnel etc.
- Leading all the activities of supply chain team for procurement of material timely.
- Handling the operational improvement projects like product localization, process improvements in assembly, testing, mfg. to drive down the overall cost.
- Ensuring communication between cross functional departments in order to get the best support for meeting the operations objective.
- Providing a leadership support function to teams of ISC and managing, motivating the people to achieve the organisation goal.
- Managing budgets and costs effectively in respect of the plant operations.
- Implement monitoring system of KPI's and plant performance in line with Industrial Engineering guidelines.
- Implementation of new policies and procedures relating to the production process and grooming best practices in line with bench marking industries.
- Ensure steps to sustain safe and health workplace and coordinate all HSE activities in the plant. Harmonize local and central needs of ISC organisation.
- Identifying the skill gaps of individuals with the support of team managers and ensuring proper skill set up keeping.