MD at Prodigy Recruitment Consultancy
Views:371 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Operations - Water Works (18-20 yrs)
Our client provides integrated solutions for water, waste water, effluent & sewage management and solid waste management and is one of the few companies of India, having the capability to Build, Operate & Maintain water utilities on a 24x7 basis, catering industrial, commercial, municipal & domestic consumers to contribute towards building a "water positive footprint"
Location : Haldia, West Bengal
Experience required : Minimum 20 years
Education : B.E (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil)
Reporting to : VP
Key skills required :
1. Experience of managing O&M services of water or waste water utilities required
2. Experience of Leading and heading of Utility Network
3. Experience of PPP project, construction of Pipe line network
4. Experience of EPC, structural erecting, piping, testing, commissioning
5. Overall In charge of O&M of transmission and distribution of water network
6. Pumping stations overhauling, Operations and Management
7. Pipe Line repair & maintenance, Valve repair
8. Project Planning and Coordination.
9. BOQ based Estimation of On going repairs, Contractor supervision for quick repair, quality and costs
10. Bill checking and approval for payments.
11. DMA and network planning,
12. Managing Service level and KPIs
13. Procurement of clearances
14. Ensuring all covenants of Concessional Agreements are met.
15. Budgeting and costing
16. Efficiency improvement.
17. Good administrative skills required
18. Experience of billing management for domestic and industrial customers
19. Management of customer base, complaint
20. Management of manpower (on-roll / contractual)
21. Coordination and local liaison with Authorities, clients administration
Age : 40 to 45
EXPECTED CTC Rs. 25 Lacs per annum.
Preferred Languages : Bengali, Hindi and English.
1. Ability to work on site for repairs and O&M jobs.
2. Ability to get job done by contractor
3. Strong supervision skills.
4. Plan and implement.