Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:2319 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
General Manager - Plant Operations (15-20 yrs)
The Company :
An Emerging Leader in Chemical Industry - Mfg & Export of Pigment,Pharmaceuticals, Petrochemicals and Rubber chemicals intermediates.
The Role : Reporting to the Top Management.
- Direct, manage and optimize the overall operations of a plant or other production facility.
- Set policies and makes decisions guiding productivity, quality and cost efficiency of plant operations.
- Establish systems to collect metrics, analyze productivity and set performance targets that will meet revenue and cost goals.
- Lead the development and deployment of manufacturing practices focused on quality and continuous improvement.
- Ensure robust plant safety and security procedures and training are in place and that operations are in compliance with all required regulations.
- Lead any labor relations activities involving the plant.
- Direct plant level support functions including finance, engineering, materials, quality assurance and human resources to ensure alignment with overall plant operations.
The Person for the role :
- A bachelor's/master's degree in Chemical Engineering or related field with about 15 to 20 years of overall experience with atleast 5 to 6 years experience in independently handling the plant operations and related sub-functions for a chemical / agrochemical / pharma / additives plant.
- Experience creating functional strategies and develop budgets, policies to support the planned output from the plants from infrastructure, people, process and technology perspective.
- Great stakeholder management and people leadership skills.
Sounds interesting and do you think you are the right fit ? Kindly reach out to me and we will respond to you in 2 weeks depending on the relevance of your profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.