Manager Recruitment at Associated Search Professionals Pvt Ltd
Views:153 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
General Manager - Process Engineering - Auto (15-23 yrs)
Job Description :
- Oversee all the Production & Engineering disciples of NPI, Process, Test, Industrial, Engineering Document Control, Automation, Scrap Control, Line Layout, CAPEX, Automation Projects implementation and supporting P&L reviews and implementation of CAPA's.
- Improved the Assembly line capacity to meet the Customer Forecast
- Work on cost reduction in operational expenses
- Cycle time reduction by optimization
- Design review, enhancement and new process evaluation
- Perform capability time studies on all related machines, Equipment's and monitor process to improve machines yield.
- Responsible for generating Operating Standards, Work Instructions & Trouble-shooting procedures.
- Responsible for designing & ordering new fixtures
- Solid understanding of overall End to End Production, NPI, Manufacturing, Engineering Processes, Quality System Management, Supply Chain Management.
- Drive process capability and product quality assessment and continuous improvement
- Conceptualize and manage the process, product process design, development, prototype manufacturing and optimization of existing / new product lines
- Implement testing methods, test benches & test beds; analyze production schedules, material costs etc. to establish / refine manufacturing standards.
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment
- Facilitate and ensure the development of Engineers & supervisors for future ready for manufacturing capability
- Proactively plan for future requirements
- Should have good net working with machine,/ tool suppliers and industry to bring out side in approach.
- Work towards standardization of Tools, machines and process
- Hand on experience with Man Machines and Tools
- For new businesses, work with the PM/ BD teams on costing and pricing decisions
- Regularly analyze input costs and their impact on product cost and pricing and share the findings with the CEO/ Management team
- Analyze Man, machine utilization and analysis of gaps with findings and solutions
- Should have expertise for Asset sweating and Capex optimization.
- Keep team motivated and energetic
- Proactive in approach with collaboration & data centric with other functions for value creation
- Responsible for Overall tooling cost, Increase in productivity i.e. reduction in time per operation, Reduction in material movement