Consultant at Cucumber Consultants
Views:503 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager - Procurement & Supply Chain - PVC (15-25 yrs)
Our client is a market leader in uPVC profiles in India. The company provides customized solutions in windows and doors that are specially designed to suit the harsh climatic and environmental conditions in India.
They are looking for GM Procurement & Supply chain.
Position Reports to MD.
We are considering only Engineering Graduates for this role.
Experience : 15 years of experience which includes 10 years in Purchases & Supply chain in manufacturing
Responsible for :
- Procurement & Supply Chain operations of the Company including (not limited to) CAPEX, Consumables and Raw-Material purchases along with inventory management to ensure ongoing operations are not impacted.
- Focus on Vendor Management and cost optimization
- Purchases : CAPEX, Consumables, Raw-materials and others Manage Supply Chain
- Ensure on time delivery of materials at factor and other locations Manage Inventory
- Move toward Just-in-time inventor management to reduce overheads Vendor Management
- Develop and maintain strong vendor network to ensure optimal supplies from across the globe Control costs while maintain quality standards
- Develop and manage the procurement department including setting targets and monitoring performance
- Develop and deliver a Procurement Strategy across the organisation to deliver the target benefits and financial savings
- Promote the effective ongoing management of suppliers
- Onboarding, evaluation, growth and if necessary termination
- Investigate opportunities for broader savings in inventory and warehousing costs
- Provide specialist advice, guidance and service on leading practice procurement to all departments
- Lead the organisation in Identification, assessment and management of potential risks associated with differing sourcing strategy