Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:1067 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Project Coordination - EPC/Construction Group (15-30 yrs)
Max Age Allowed - 50 Years
BE / BTECh - Mechanical Engineering
Industry Prefer : EPC / Construction Group
- He will be coordinating point between the operating team and Management. Generates reports and submits to management with solutions on improvements.
- Prepare maintenance budget/ forecast & estimate cost of job orders, equipment's, systems & structures for repair or replacement.
- Work on reports to identify grey areas, provide and implement remedial measures
- Manpower optimization with effect reflecting on cost reduction.
- Optimum Utility of material and equipment with effect reflecting on cost reduction.
- Analysis of jobs at workshop and allocating right jobs to right teams
- Providing suggestions to senior management for cost effective solutions
- Handling escalated cases and managing resolutions at the earliest
- Implement 5S & other lean improvement tools for plant operations
- Prepare the list of critical spare parts, mechanical/electrical & others.
- Develop standards of operation to improve reliability, inventory control.
- Work closely with the Production Department to perform process performance testing, develop cost reduction projects, equipment improvement, and methods modifications