Senior Manager at EDGEHUNT SEARCH
Views:751 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
General Manager - Project Execution (10-18 yrs)
We have urgent position for GM-Project Execution with reputed company.
Key Responsibilities :
- Having minimum 12-15 years of experience in carrying out Project Development, execution and monitoring for greenfield development of Renewable Energy projects
- Shall have experience of leading team (minimum 5 persons) related to site construction works and/ or project monitoring team
- Should be able to manage end-to-end responsibilities of project development up to commissioning of the project after the PPA and associated documents is signed.
- Proven record of leading construction responsibility of utility scale RE projects and EHV system
- Shall be responsible for co-ordination with Contractor's site team as well as management and ensure that project works progress as per schedule
- Experience in managing various types of Permits, Licenses and Approvals (PLAs) required for setting up, construction and commissioning of an Renewable energy project
- Shall be responsible for co-ordination between and Engineering team (engineering drawings, etc), Procurement team (supply of various equipment), logistic team
- Establish Quality Assurance (QA) processes to support both internal design reviews as well as external contractor plan set development and review.
- Shall track project key performance indicators (schedule, cost, quality, scope) and take corrective measures to ensure progress as per schedule
- Shall be responsible for meeting the construction timelines with minimal change order claims from the EPC Contractor
- Shall track project progress, track critical activity(ies), corrective measures and update management in timely manner
- Experience of managing a departmental operating budget and managing cost to be within or below budget. Experience developing and implementing cost reduction initiatives is highly desirable
- Shall be responsible for timely completion of construction activities.
Must be :
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical/ Civil Engineering.
- 15-20 years of experience in the Project development and execution of utility scale solar projects (Single solar PV project of minimum 50 MW)/ Wind Projects and power evacuation system of 132kV and above)