Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:1390 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Project Management - EPC/Construction (15-26 yrs)
Age Sholud not be more then 50 Years
Industry Prefer : EPC / Construction Group
- He will be coordinating point between the operating team and Management. Generates reports and submits to management with solutions on improvements.
- Prepare maintenance budget/ forecast & estimate cost of job orders, equipment's, systems & structures for repair or replacement.
- Managing the operations by keeping objectives of improving productivity, reducing costs and to providing better customer service
- Work on reports to identify grey areas, provide and implement remedial measures
- Working vigilantly on causes and effects of productivity and utilization and also training the team for better performance
- Manpower optimization with effect reflecting on cost reduction.
- Optimum Utility of material and equipment with effect reflecting on cost reduction.
- Analysis of jobs at workshop and allocating right jobs to right teams
- Providing suggestions to senior management for cost effective solutions
- Handling escalated cases and managing resolutions at the earliest
- Providing knowledge to team members for their better performance and career growth
- Implement 5S & other lean improvement tools for plant operations
- Prepare the list of critical spare parts, mechanical/electrical & others.
- Develop standards of operation to improve reliability, inventory control.
- Work closely with the Production Department to perform process performance testing, develop cost reduction projects, equipment improvement, and methods modifications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.