Recruitment Consultant at Nuhumun HR
Views:767 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
General Manager - Project - MEP/Construction (15-25 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Concept Design Review and inputs considering the construction point of view
2) Design Coordination of Architectural, Interior and MEP Services
3) Co-ordination with design consultant for the deliverables.
a) Interact with site team during planning and execution phase.
b) Conduct Design Coordination and Review Meeting with contactors on progress review.
4) Macro and Micro Project Planning & Monitoring
5) Project Budgeting and monitoring
6) Value Engineering inputs
7) Assisting team in tendering and Contracts Administration
8) Cost Monitoring & Control through site team and HO team.
9) Certification of Project Billing received from site project team.
10) Obtaining approval from the management on the project billing
11) Project Progress and Resource Monitoring - team work
12) Project Execution monitoring - primarily responsibility
13) Documentation and Data Control at HO assisted by support staff
14) Liaisoning with various departments as and when required
15) Monitoring the Progress of Works & at site during site visits.
16) Periodic presentation to Management for the project status
17) Weekly meetings with contractors at site
18) Change Management approvals from Management
19) MIS reports with help of team
20) Weekly working committee meetings, site staff meetings, manager's co-ordination meeting at HO.
21) Ensures cost of construction within budgets.
22) Ensures all quality control and assurance sop are implemented at sites.
23) Ensures and co-ordinates with the concerned department for all statutory requirement at sites met.
24) Adheres to all safety parameters at the site and ensures education of the same to all.
25) Solves complex problems of the construction at sites and timely escalates the unsolved to project director.
26) Ensures proper handover mechanism in place.