Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:149 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Projects - Chemical Manufacturing (15-18 yrs)
General Manager - Projects (Chemical Manufacturing)
- To develop detailed Project Plans, ensuring resource availability & allocation & delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- The management of design, construction, logistics procurement and budgets to ensure the efficiency of time, quality, and cost of assigned projects.
- You will be required to plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process.
Key Responsibilities :
- To develop Project scopes & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
To coordinate with cross-discipline team members to ensure that everybody is on track with Project requirements, deadlines & schedules.
- Exposure to equipment erection, inspection, commissioning, and handling in chemical plants.
- To ensure resource availability and allocation.
- To prepare layout preparation for pipelines, planning electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, civil areas of chemicals, etc. with appropriate safety norms.
- To prepare budgets, cash flows, etc. on preliminary/detailed drawings.
- To track Budget Vs Actual for various Projects in hand.
- Tendering Contracts and negotiations.
- To monitor & handle civil & mechanical supervision teams to get Projects executed on time.
- To perform Risk Management to minimize Project risks.
- To monitor the Project process using software tools.
- Troubleshooting & helping teams resolve issues and any problems as & when they arise.
- To demonstrate, promote, and support compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Any other task as & when assigned by the Senior Management.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE Chemical with 15 + years of experience in Project Management in a Chemicals Manufacturing Industry.
- Ability to lead a Project team of various sizes & proven experience in completing the same.
2. Proven exposure to dealing with Architects & Civil Consultants & Structural Engineers.
3. Strong liaisoning with bodies like GIDC, GPCB, DISH, GEB etc.
4. Experience in handling equipment of MS, SS, FRP, MSGL etc.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.: