General Manager - Projects/Contracts & Sourcing - Defence/Aerospace (15-20 yrs)
Engineering Graduate with 15 to 20 years of experience in Defence and Aerospace related industries.
- Manage Customer relations, contracts negotiations and well conversant with Engineering Drawings, Raw materials and vendor selection and purchase procedures.
- Shall be able to work with the foreign Joint Venture partners and customers on day to day basis.
- Shall be able to Identify the right Vendors and estimate costing based on the manufacturing process for the components/ assemblies.
- Should have had exposure to LR/ABS/DNV/RINA statutory and certification requirements.
- Should have experience in Quality control systems under ISO certifications.
- Should be able to identify Indian equivalent materials used in defence and aerospace industry
- This position required to travel for liaison with customers and vendors in India.
Qualification : Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
1. Good knowledge on Project planning and executions.
2. Experience in business development.
3. Knowledge of various materials and their processes.
4. Efficient in computer skills like Microsoft office programmes.
5. Experience in engineering application is desirable.