Consultant at Astitva
Views:748 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
General Manager - Quality Assurance (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- To ensure that all the required inspection and testing are carried out in accordance with the laid down procedures and techniques.
- To ensure that quality control personnel take necessary samples that they require using the correct sampling procedures.
- To ensure that test methods are strictly adhered to and test reports are forwarded to the designated authority.
- To identify, organize calibration and inspection of measuring and test equipment of laboratory to maintain their accuracy
- To ensure that the laboratory persons are appropriately qualified and trained.
- To identify, develop and apply Statistical Quality Control techniques for controlling the quality and helping concerned personnel in assessing and verifying their problems using these techniques.
- Responsible for monitoring performance of all Deputy Manager (QC and other subordinate staff maintaining consistency in work of quality control.
- Controlling, guiding and training worker for better performance.
- To implement pest and rodent control Programme inside plant premises in order to make premises pest and rodent free.
- To ensure all the eligible employees entitled for uniform should wear neat and clean prescribed uniform.
- To ensure maintenance, authentication and up gradation of al required records pertaining to Quality Control section.
- To ensure personnel hygiene of their employees and general housekeeping of Quality Control section.
- To ensure timely execution of all agreements for all contracts and compliance of all clauses of contracts related to Quality Control section.
- To ensure application of FIFO in all stages in the Quality Control Section.
- To perform any other responsibility which may be given by the competent authority from time to time.