Consultant at Astitva
Views:660 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
General Manager - Quality Assurance And Research & Development (15-22 yrs)
Job Description :
- To ensure that all the required inspection and testing are carried out in accordance with the laid down procedures and techniques.
- To ensure that quality control personnel take necessary samples that they require using the correct sampling procedures.
- To ensure that test methods are strictly adhered to and test reports are forwarded to the designated authority.
- To identify, organize calibration and inspection of measuring and test equipment of laboratory to maintain their accuracy
- To ensure that the laboratory persons are appropriately qualified and trained.
- To identify, develop and apply Statistical Quality Control techniques for controlling the quality and helping concerned personnel in assessing and verifying their problems using these techniques.
- Responsible for monitoring performance of all Deputy Manager (QC and other subordinate staff maintaining consistency in work of quality control.
- Controlling, guiding and training worker for better performance.
- To implement pest and rodent control Programme inside plant premises in order to make premises pest and rodent free.
- To ensure all the eligible employees entitled for uniform should wear neat and clean prescribed uniform.
- To ensure maintenance, authentication and up gradation of al required records pertaining to Quality Control section.
- To ensure personnel hygiene of their employees and general housekeeping of Quality Control section.
- To ensure timely execution of all agreements for all contracts and compliance of all clauses of contracts related to Quality Control section.
- To ensure application of FIFO in all stages in the Quality Control Section.
- To perform any other responsibility which may be given by the competent authority from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.