Consultant at Randstad
Views:304 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Raw Materials - Pulp & Paper Industry (20-25 yrs)
Location : Dandeli (Uttar Kannada)
Position : GM Raw Material
Experience : At least 20 years experience in Pulp and Paper Industry in Raw Material Procurement Department.
- Co-ordinate with Raw material handling (RMH) department and pulp mill the customers for quality and quantity requirement to meet the product requirement.
- Review of daily / weekly / monthly procurement vis-- -vis budget and taking steps to meet the proposed PIPs thru species mix.
- Negotiation and procurement of RM through vendors.
- Explore new source and develop new vendors to minimize cost.
- Plan day-to-day procurement, co-ordinate purchases through registered suppliers, government forest depots and farmers.
- Co-ordinate with accounts and finance department for timely payments to vendors.
- Market intelligence regarding competition, rate new entrants in the market etc.
- Develop new sources and new vendors to ensure raw material supply as per mill requirement, mostly from agro-forestry areas.
- Depot and Yard management, logistic arrangement etc.
- Liasion with Railway and Government Officials.
- Monitor and keep information about exceptional events.
- Co-ordination of statutory requirements of all the leased lands / plantations.
- Monitoring procurement from Farm Forestry operations.
- Monitoring dispatches by vendors of Raw material by Road and Rail.
Accommodation : from Company in their township near the Plant.