Business Head at Signon Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1082 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
General Manager/Senior General Manager - Chemicals/Agrochemicals (20-25 yrs)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
Minimum Qualification : Ph. D in Organic Chemistry
Minimum Experience : 15 years of experience in Research & Development activities in CRO and Agrochemicals / API / Organic Chemical Industry in which the person should have led a large team of Chemists / Scientists for at least 5 years.
Preferred Qualification : Ph. D in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
Preferred Experience : 20 years of experience in Research & Development activities inCRO and Agrochemicals and should have worked as HOD in any agrochemical company for 5 years.
Technical / Functional Competencies :
1. CRO Project Management
2. Interaction with clients and timely delivery.
3. Complex multistep Chemistry
4. Synthesis of chiral molecules
5. Parallel synthesis of library molecules and Combinatorial Chemistry
6. Discovery research program of clients
7. Patent Non-infringing process
8. Structure-Activity analysis
9. Analytical Chemistry
10. Management of Quality Systems (NABL and IMS)
11. Lab Safety
12. Agrochemical and Bio-pesticides Formulation Development
13. Compliance to CIB Regulations and OECD Guidelines and Statutory Compliance
1. Cost and delivery management of projects
2. Innovation & Creativity
3. Change management
4. Strategizing & Planning
5. Risk management
6. Business acumen
8. Resource management
9. Systemic thinking
10. Decision making
11. Analytical ability
12. Managing performance
Behavioral Competencies :
2. Strong customer and service delivery mindset
3. Ability to Influence
4. Communication & IP Skills
5. Managing Time
6. Ability to face challenges
7. Collaboration & Team-working
10. Honesty & Integrity
Giving a direction, guiding and taking complete responsibility of :
- CRO projects
- Developing contract research business for R&D Centre.
- Bringing in Clients, Ensuring delivery and Generating Revenue and making R & D center as self-sustainable entity.
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Synthesis of Complex Molecules, etc.
- Developing synthetic methods by non-infringing routes.
- Development of commercial & green processes for complex NCE based process research.
- Laboratory scale R&D and to take the same to pilot plant and to commercial production.
- Process research, automation, analytical research and catalysis etc.
- Development of new Technical (AI) processes as required by Contract customers and Domestic Market.
- Development of analytical methods to support synthetic, formulation and registration departments.
- New Formulation development as per market requirements.
- Developing cost effective process for new products/Intermediates for plant scale-up.
- Improvement of existing processes by cost effective methods.
- Technology transfer and optimisation in Manufacturing Processes.
- Techno-commercial evaluation of alternate synthetic routes.
- Providing support for QA, QC, CIB regulatory and IP Management etc.
- GLP Lab.
- Supporting Domestic Marketing, Export and Registration Departments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.