HR Recruiter at Global Placement Services
Views:467 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Steel Melting Shop (20-25 yrs)
Required General Manager - Steel Melting Shop (Induction Furnace - Electrotherm) for Leading Steel Manufacturing Company of Odisha.
Post : General Manager
Experience : 20 to 25 years
Salary : Negotiable
Education : Diploma / BE / B.tech in Metallurgy.
1. Responsible for direction, strategy, and planning and execution for the Plant operations.
2. Manages and directs the activities of SMS (Induction Furnace - Electrotherm, AOD, LRF) &CCM operations and production with respect to process logistics and metallurgy.
3. Plans and supervises the achievement of output, cost, efficiency and quality targets.
4. To study the technical feasibility and analyse the production & cost benefits of
implementing latest processes, technologies & equipment's in Steel Melt Shop.
5. Implements plans and systems to achieve objectives.
6. Ensures Steel Plant objectives like Quality Cost Reduction, Safety and Environment Standards, etc. are achieved.
7. Investigates and Monitors performance, analyses shortfall and abnormalities within the process, implements remedial actions and suggests technical change where necessary.
8. Ensure Technological Improvement in SMS.
9. Ensures effective implementation of the Quality Control Plans.
12. Technical analysis of process parameters to enhance production.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.