Director at Global Placement Services
Views:67 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
General Manager - Total Productive Maintenance - Steel Industry (20-22 yrs)
Head TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) required for Steel Manufacturing Plant in Odisha.
Position : General Manager
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech
Experience : 20 years exp. in any Manufacturing Plant.
Job Descriptions :
1. To improve OPE & Eliminate or reduce losses from among the standard 16 types of losses by implementing KK pillar.
2. To improve equipment consumables & spares cost through JH & PM steps implementation.
3. To make an efficient working office by implementing OTPM pillar that eliminates losses.
4. To develop Equipment competent Workforce empowering to look after their own equipment, shifting in understanding from - I Operate you maintain- to - I operate I maintain- by implementing JH pillar.
5. To Establish Planned Maintenance System to realize Zero Breakdown of Machines and maximize efficiency in Maintenance Function by implementing PM pillar.
6. To establish the system to launch the production of new product / equipment in a minimum run up time thus having a VERTICAL START-UP with stable Commissioning & aims at developing - Easy to make products- & - Easy to make equipment's- by implementing Development Management pillar.
7. Capability Development of people by implementing E&T pillar resulting in contribution of better results for the company and higher sense of motivation & involvement of each individual.
8. To maintain integrity of quality (a state of defect free products) by implementing QM pillar through establishing of equipment & process conditions that will not allow the occurrence of defects & control of such conditions.
9. Achieve and Sustain ZERO Accidents & create a healthy and clean working area & zero pollution to our society by implementing SHE pillar, building a safer MAN MACHINE system.
- Age not more than 45 years.
Immediate Joining or with in 15 - 30 days preferred.